The 13th Annual Border Security Conference will discuss topics involving political strategies to secure land, air and sea borders in response to growing global threats.
It will involve an array of leading governmental figures from across the globe to provide real insight and learning experiences on current content.
Key focuses will include:
- Automated International Border Control Systems and Associated technologies (AI etc.)
- Mitigating European Refugee and Migrant Crisis/Protection of EU External Borders
- International Cooperation, Information sharing and Communication on countering cross border threats
- Security Management Systems (SeMS) in Aviation Security
- Biometrics/vs Biometric Free border controls
- Preventing the use of fraudulent documentation
Border Security Conference
11-12 February 2020
Click here to register.